Center for Education Accreditation, Viet Nam National University Ha Noi (VNU-CEA) is an independent agency to provide public services of educational accreditation, education quality assurance and enhancement by national, regional and international standards
To become a reputable quality assessment agency in ASEAN region, meeting the standards of the international quality assessment agencies.
Professionalism- Authenticity- Reliability
Going with quality
Scope and limitation
Carry out accreditation for universities, colleges, professional schools; the education programs of higher education and vocational training in national education system throughout the country except for the educational institutions and education programs of Vietnam National University, Ha Noi.
- VNUCEA was established by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam in 2013 and officially licensed in 2014.
- VNUCEA‘s responsibility is building organizational structure, recruitment.
- VNUCEA‘s responsibility is building document management system operations.
- VNUCEA‘s Educational Quality Accreditation Council has 15 membes.
- VNUCEA‘s main responsibility is to conduct educational accreditation of educational institutions, universities and professional schools, the curriculum of higher education (college degree, undergraduate, master's, progress doctoral) programs and vocational education (after secondary or high school).
- VNUCEA focuses on accreditation of institutions of higher education, college, professional schools, the curriculums of higher education and vocational training of the national education system throughout the country except for the educational institutions and training programs of VNU.
- VNUCEA has 764 assessors from many educational institutions in Viet Nam. The number of experts will increase in near future to implement accreditation activities.
- Currently, VNUCEA had evaluated and recognized for 52 universities and continues to plan external review to the other universities.
In order to strengthen cooperation with domestic and international partners on educational accreditation, VNU-CEA has established relations with a number of educational institutions and organizations, accreditation agencies in Viet Nam such as: Viet Nam Education Quality Management Agency (VQA), Ministry of Education and Training; Thai Nguyen University; Hue University; Da Nang University, Association of Colleges, Economic-Engineering Professional Schools; Center for Education Accreditation, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam National University; closely related with Quality Assurance of Higher Education Institutions in ASEAN (AUN-QA); initially set partnership with international accreditation organizations such as ONESQA – Thailand; MQA – Malaysian; ASIIN – Germany; APQN; INQAAHE...